Monday, July 13, 2009

I took the plunge

M and I stopped at on outlet mall on our way home yesterday and found that the Pearl Izumi store was having a *huge* sale. I finally took the plunge and bought these. They are the Attack MTB II cycling shoe.

M promised we will go to the park this weekend so I can learn how to clip in & out of my pedals. We bought pedals last year that had one "regular" side (for use with sneakers) and a clipless side. They have been waiting for the day I would decide to start riding with real cycling shoes.

Why go to the park, you ask? Because there will be lots of grass there to cushion my many, many falls.

2 comments:

  1. That seems intimidating and scary as hell. Good luck :) I am excited to hear how it goes. And I will have many questions, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! What's the news lately?

    ReplyDelete