Thursday, June 11, 2009

Final Workout!

Tuesday: Bike ~14.5 miles
Wednesday: Swim 300 yards, run 25 minutes
Today: Swim ONE MILE!
Tomorrow: Absolutely nothing. Woot!

I took my bike for another spin with the 14 tooth cog. 36 hours from race day and I still don't know which one I'm going to ride (14 vs 16). Way to put off things until the last minute, huh?

I did my final run on Wednesday and my last swim tonight at Masters class. I hadn't planned on swimming that long or that far, but I ended up doing 3X500 and a 150. I also found out the pools is yards, not meters, so I went a whole mile tonight. Morgan said that my form was really good throughout which surprised me; I expected that as I grew more tired my form would get sloppy. I feel really good about tonight's workout; I'm going to stretch well tonight and tomorrow and enjoy my in-laws coming into town to cheer us on.

I probably won't be on again until Sunday, so wish me luck! Or at least send good thoughts that I don't drown or DNF.

No comments:

Post a Comment